Many people consider the match between Germany and France on June 15. to be the first really big match during the European Championship in football in 2021. Others might say that the match between England and Croatia on June 13. to be a match of the same caliber, but to me, this is the hottest match in the first leg of the group stage during Euro 2020. It is no wonder why you are searching the Internet looking for a way to stream the match between France and Germany online. Is it hard? Is it free? I will give you all the answers you need, and I will show you a way that will allow you to watch every single match from the European Championship in football online for free, including the match between France and Germany.
France is the biggest favorite to win the European Championship in football according to the bookmakers. They have a fantastic squad led by their successful coach Didier Deschamps. Joachim Low is a great coach as well, but he hasn’t been that successful leading Germany in recent years. Will that change during Euro 2020?
Lots of people are also looking forward to see Karim Benzema return to play for France in the European Championship in football. But, will he be playing from the start n the match against Germany, or will Griezmann, Coman, Mbappe, or maybe Dembele be preferred instead of him? The France squad is packed with stars, so this is gonna be extremely interesting!
How to watch Germany vs France online!
I have recently described in a different article how you can watch Portugal vs Hungary online, the second match to be played in the European Championship in football on June 15. The truth is, you can use the same method to watch the match between Germany and France online and to watch every single other match from the European Championship in football online. It is really easy, and the only thing that you will need is a VPN subscription to SurfsharkVPN.
- Click the button above and visit the Surfshark website.
- Purchase a VPN subscription (they have a full refund policy valid for 30 days).
- Download the VPN client and connect to a server in Hungary.
- Visit www.mediaklikk.hu and choose the M4 Sport live stream.
- You can now watch Germany – France online (and every single match from the European Championship in football online).
That is how easy it is.
But, why do I say that it is free if you have to pay money?
The live stream on M4 Sport in Hungary is entirely free. The only problem is that it is only available to people in Hungary. As a result, you need to manipulate your IP address so that the website will believe that you are in Hungary. That is why you need SurfsharkVPN. This is a VPN service that helps you secure your data online by encrypting all your traffic, and at the same time, it helps you change your IP address. That is why it can be used to watch the free Euro 2020 stream on M4 Sport in Hungary. It is also cool to know that the same channel broadcasts the Champions League football in Hungary, so if you keep your subscription for one or two years, then you can use it to watch Champions League football online in the coming season(s) as well!
I hope you are ready to stream the entire tournament online right now. You can also find more instructions, information, and interesting articles at www.watchworldcup.net.
Would you like to know more about who will play in the European Championship for Germany and France? You can find the full squads below¤
The French squad in Euro 2020
- GK: Hugo Lloris, (Tottenham Hotspur)
- GK: Steve Mandanda, (Marseille)
- GK: Mike Maignan, (Lille)
- DF: Raphaël Varane, (Real Madrid)
- DF: Jules Kounde, (Sevilla)
- DF: Lucas Digne, (Everton)
- DF: Benjamin Pavard, (Bayern Munich)
- DF: Lucas Hernandez, (Bayern Munich)
- DF: Presnel Kimpembe, (Paris Saint-Germain)
- DF: Clement Lenglet, (Barcelona)
- DF: Kurt Zouma, (Chelsea)
- DF: Leo Dubois, (Lyon)
- MF: Paul Pogba, (Manchester United)
- MF: Moussa Sissoko, (Tottenham Hotspur)
- MF: N’Golo Kanté, (Chelsea)
- MF: Adrien Rabiot, (Juventus)
- MF: Corentin Tolisso (Bayern Munich)
- FW: Olivier Giroud, (Chelsea)
- FW: Antoine Griezmann, (Barcelona)
- FW: Kylian Mbappé, (Paris Saint-Germain)
- FW: Kingsley Coman, (Bayern Munich)
- FW: Thomas Lemar, (Atletico Madrid)
- FW: Ousmane Dembele, (Barcelona)
- FW: Wissam Ben Yedder, (Monaco)
- FW: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- FW: Marcus Thuram (Borussia Monchengladbach)
The German squad in Euro 2020
- GK: Manuel Neuer, (Bayern Munich)
- GK: Bernd Leno, (Arsenal)
- GK: Kevin Trapp, (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- DF: Robin Koch, (Leeds)
- DF: Christian Gunter, (Freiburg)
- DF: Mats Hummels, (Borussia Dortmund)
- DF: Antonio Rüdiger, (Chelsea)
- DF: Matthias Ginter, (Borussia Monchengladbach)
- DF: Emre Can, (Borussia Dortmund)
- DF: Niklas Sule, (Bayern Munich)
- DF: Lukas Klostermann, (RB Leipzig)
- DF: Marcel Halstenberg, (RB Leipzig)
- DF: Robin Gosens, (Atalanta)
- MF: Toni Kroos, (Real Madrid)
- MF: Joshua Kimmich, (Bayern Munich)
- MF: Thomas Muller, (Bayern Munich)
- MF: İlkay Gundogan, (Manchester City)
- MF: Leon Goretzka, (Bayern Munich)
- MF: Leroy Sané, (Bayern Munich)
- MF: Kai Havertz, (Chelsea)
- MF: Florian Neuhaus, (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- MF: Jonas Hofmann, (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- MF: Jamal Musiala, (Bayern Munich)
- FW: Timo Werner, (Chelsea)
- FW: Serge Gnabry, (Bayern Munich)
- FW: Kevin Volland, (Monaco)